Arrow 10'X6' Vinyl Dallas Shed
If you are searching for an attractive place to keep your lawn tools and equipment, the Vinyl Dallas 10'x6' steel storage building from Arrow is your answer. You get 345 cubic ft. of space. A vinyl coated steel finish provides a 5 times thicker finish than standard steel buildings. Attractive horizontal panels "drop-in-place" for an easier assembly. Tall interior walls make for extra head room and a larger work space. Plus, the Dallas is a great place to store long handle tools and other yard equipment. Parts are pre-cut and pre-drilled for faster assembly. The vinyl coated steel parts will give a home for your stored items year after year. This building is a great value! The Dallas is backed by a strong 15 year limited warranty.
- Electro galvanized and vinyl coated steel for increased corrosion resistance 5 times thicker than standard finishes
- Easy shed kit to assemble
- 15 year limited warranty
- Low gable with reinforced steel roof
- Interior Dimensions: Width: 118.25" Depth: 66" Ht: 77.88"
- Wall Height: 71.25"
- Double Sliding Door Opening: Width: 55.5" Height: 69.25"
- Recommended Foundation Size: Width: 121" Depth: 68 3/4"
- Shipping Wt (lbs): 207
|Product Title||Arrow 10'X6' Vinyl Dallas Shed|
|Model||Vinyl Dallas 10x6 Shed VD106|
|Weight (in lbs)||207.0000|
|Product Dimensions||123.25 w x 71.25 d x 82.13 h|
|Material||Electro galvanized and vinyl coated steel|
|Shipping Cost||FREE SHIPPING|
|Warranty||15 Year Warranty|