Aquabot Turbo T-Jet Robotic Pool Cleaner
- Quantity of Water Filtered: 5100 Gallons per Hour
- Cleaning Coverage: 5000 Sq. Ft / Hr.
- Electrical Cord Length: 51 ft.
- Unit Weight: 16.9 lbs.
- Wattage: 140 Watts
- Reset Switch: Manual (To prevent accidental restart)
- Operating Cost: 1 Kilowatt Hr. per 6 Hours Approximately 10¢ Per Use
- Electrical Plug: 115v / 60Hz
- Filtration - Micron Rating: Self Contained, Down To 2 Microns
- Scrubbing Ability: Heavy Duty - All Types
- Power Washing Jets: Hydro scrubbing power-washing jets
- Shipping Dimensions 17.5" x 17.5" x 19.5"
- Shipping Weight: 36 lbs.
The Ecojet Turbo uses AquaProducts patented Power Washing Jet technology. Uniquely different from all other conventional cleaners, the Ecojet Turbo has a high-pressure impeller on top of the pump motor that directs water through tubes directly to the pools floor to power-wash and loosen stubborn sand and debris from crevices to be vacuumed into the large intake valves located under the pool cleaner.
|Product Title||Aquabot Turbo T-Jet Robotic Pool Cleaner|
|Cleans||Pool Floor And Cove|
|Filters||Leaves, twigs, sand, algae and bacteria|
|Shipping Cost||FREE SHIPPING (Requires Signature)|
|Weight (in lbs)||28.0000|
|Warranty||2 Year Limited|