Sawtooth Outlet Return Policy
We want you to be completely satisfied with every item that you purchase online. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased from us, you may return the item within 30 days of the order date for a full refund of the purchase price, minus the shipping fees. Some products also incur a restocking fee. Please contact us for details on specific product restocking fees.
Any unused, re-sellable merchandise in original condition and in their original boxes or packages may be returned for exchange or refund within 30 days of the order date. The returned item must be in the original box with all paperwork. The item must be unused and unopened. We will refund the product price minus restocking fees only. Inbound and outbound shipping costs will not be refunded. Orders that received discounted or free shipping will be charged for initial shipping cost as well as returning shipping cost. In some cases, depending on the manufacturer, we do incur a restocking fee, which is passed on to you. Please contact us for details on specific product restocking fees.
In order for products to be considered in "new condition," they must be unused, unassembled, and contain all original product packaging and accessories. Please call our technical support staff at 1-866-928-3150 to initiate an RMA # and refund.
If you chose to cancel your order within the first 24 hours you can do so free of charge. After that time period elapses, before the shed ships, you'll be subject to a 10% handling fee. If you cancel or refuse the shipment after the shed has left the warehouse you'll be subject to a restocking fee (25% for Duramax products and 15% for Lifetime products) and the cost of shipping.
Returning your item(s)
To ensure the return of your product and speed up the refund process, please follow the instructions below carefully.
Return by Mail or Express Carriers
- Call our Sawtooth Outlet Customer Support Representatives at: 1-1-877-628-9571, for assistance. You will be issued a "Return Authorization" number for the item you wish to return. Make note of the return authorization number for your future reference.
- If possible, place the item securely in its original package. If using another box, please pack securely to prevent damage to the returned item.
- Include all paperwork, instructions, parts, and accessories.
- Please make your Return Authorization number visible on your shipping label.
- Keep a copy of the packing slip/return request for your reference.
- Address the package to Sawtooth Outlet's return address below.
- If return shipping by U.S. Mail: Insure your package and keep a copy of the tracking number.
- Please do not send your return C.O.D. - we cannot accept it.
Product Return Address
Backyard Living Source, Inc.
9543 W Emerald St.
Boise, ID 83704
Items Damaged in Shipping
Please open and inspect your items immediately upon arrival. You will have 10 days from the day you receive your order to make claims for any item damaged during shipping. After this time period, claims for damage incurred during shipment will be denied.