Riga XL 5 Professional Greenhouse
The Riga XL 5 is 14' W x 16'5” L x 9'10" H for a total of 231 Square Feet.
The RIGA Greenhouses are designed, engineered, and manufactured in Germany from a company with 28 years experience. RIGAs have an amazing 15 year warranty on the frame and 10 years on the panels.
- Extremely heavy duty construction
- Unique "onion" shape offers greater strength and resistance against wind and snow-buildup
- First-class insulation: R-2.0
- Two wide Dutch doors with keyed locks - 37.5" wide x 74" high - 1 in the front and 1 in the back
- (4) roof vent windows with automatic roof vent openers
- 16 mm UV coated TRIPLE-wall Polycarbonate Glazing
- Warranty: polycarbonate panels are 10 years - prorated after 5 years
- Warranty: aluminum frame is 15 years
- Assembly time: 2 to 3 people: 2 days
- Assembly required - comes with written assembly instructions
- Riga base frame highly recommended (not included but can be purchased separately) - attaches to the bottom of the greenhouse
The Riga Greenhouse is one of the sturdiest on the market, it has been tested against winds up to 100 miles per hour and has never been blown away (when properly anchored to the ground). No eaves aids in shedding snow loads. No other hobby greenhouse kit on the market comes standard with this kind of insulation. The heavy duty lockable Dutch door offers increased ventilation options while preventing the unwanted access of animals and pests.
- Foundation Frame/Base available: This "I-Beam" Base sits in the ground and is the factory's preferred anchoring system. Simply dig a trench 6" (throw the dirt to the outside) place the Foundation Frame build the greenhouse and than backfill the trench and the Foundation Frame with the removed dirt. Stamp it down and no winds (except tornedos or hurricanes) will remove the unit. This is an easier option than building your own frame.
- Top shelving: Bracketed Hanging shelving with polycarbonate inserts (for more light): 10” deep. Maximum available length: up to 17 feet (see other RIGA sizes for shelving options)
- Regular height shelving: Shelving hangs on the side wall with braces, 25” deep. Maximum available length: up to 17 feet (see other RIGA sizes for shelving options)
- Two options: twin-wall polycarbonate inserts (flat), or heavy duty seed trays – to make starting seeds and transplanting easier.
- Adjustable Metal Hooks: Set of 5 metal hooks. These are great for hanging lights, fans and flower baskets (heavier items)
- Plastic hanger: Set of 10 hangers: These snap into the groves in the aluminum profiles (frame) and are used to attach twine/rope to, to support growth of tall plants (I.e. Tomatoes or beans etc.)
|Product Title||Riga XL 5 Professional Greenhouse|
|Model||Riga XL 5 Professional Greenhouse|
|Panels||16 mm triple wall sides, 16 mm twin wall front and back|
|Product Dimensions||14' W x 16'5” L x 9'10" H|
|Weight (in lbs)||829.0000|
|Supplier SKU||Riga XL 5 Professional Greenhouse|